New Cool Gadgets Review

Blog Archive

Free Submit

Visitor Today

3 Sweet Android Apps – iTunes, VOIP, and a Camera

3 Sweet Android Apps – iTunes, VOIP, and a Camera
I’m an iPhone user by day, and an Android user

After the article I wrote earlier today about the lack of app success on Android, I thought I should mention a few apps that I have on my device. These may not be apps for everyone. But if you like iTunes, Google Voice, and photography, these are the apps for you.
http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/DoubleTwist-300x257.jpg
DOUBLE-TWIST

If you are one of those Android user with iTunes installed on their computer that always wishes he could choose a playlist to sync with his phone… Double-Twist is for you!

During my first attempt to go two weeks without my iPhone the most glaring deficiency on my Android device was definitely the ability to sync music and podcasts from iTunes. Double-Twist and the Double-Twist player will fix that for you.

(Bonus: The Double-Twist AirSync App is great)

GROOVE-IP APP

You may be wondering: how does an iPhone user use an Android phone? Does he have two phone contracts? Nope, thanks to GrooVe IP and Google Voice I can make and recieve unlimited calls using a data connection.

If you have a Google Voice account, this should be the first app you install on your Android phone.

CAMERA ZOOM FX

“One of the biggest complaints about vanilla Android is the camera app. It’s almost completely devoid of features, such as a digital zoom or timer.” – Gizmodo

Camera Zoom FX does all the filters you Instagram wannabe’s wish you had. And it gives you digital zoom, shutter timer, and even image stabilization. In my experience, well worth the price.

Enjoy

These apps won’t turn your Android phone into an iPhone. Sorry. However, they certainly helped me like and use my phone more. The Android Marketplace has some great apps. Go get a few.

Buy Just for $0.01 Samsung Transform Android Phone (Sprint) Just check it out Start from $0.01 for real.
Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger